Friday, September 7, 2007

Orkut a Blessing !!

Recently , Indian media really discovered ORKUT ...when some murder cases used this site for networking . No one before that ever heard social networking and now many people specifically know this Social networking site .

It's really an annoying fact that whenever any crisis happens , media highlight it very strongly . But before this media never realized that Orkut is present on internet . the way media represent Orkut was creating a feel of anger for this site . I myself when watching TV , feel the power of Orkut and analyzed that it can destroy anyone .

But then i made myself cool mind and again starts thinking about this matter . Then i feel it was the presentational way of media that forced me to think like this.Why we always think the negative affects and cannot just concentrate on what we can gain from such social networking sites. Drawbacks are always associated with every object in this world .

I personally feel that without Orkut i may not have communicated to my friend who is in Australia now, or my old classmates who are out of sight now. But in Orkut I feel they are still almost as close as they were in college . In this society were relations , values are negligible , if Orkut does hold them so firmly then no one should be concerned with its ill effects.

No comments: